The legal agreements set out below govern your use and agreement to adhere to the terms and conditions set out by Warzone Battle Simulation Events and services.
Payments, taxes, Paypal policy and refund policy
You agree that you will pay for the event all products you purchase through the services, and that Warzone Battle Simulation Events may charge your payment method for any products purchased and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your booking.
You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing Warzone Battle Simulation Events with a valid payment method for payment of all fees.
Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such sales tax is based on the bill-to address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you book into Warzone Battle Simulation Events.
All bookings, sales and rentals of products are final.
Prices for Warzone Battle Simulation Events products offered via the services may change at any time, and the services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Warzone Battle Simulation Events
I wish to play airsoft and sign this document in consideration of being given the opportunity to engage in this activity.
I understand that-
1. The game is physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion to play.
2. The games may be dangerous if not played in accordance with the stated rules which i have read and understood.
3. The possibility of injury to myself and others exists.
4. I understand that deposite,s are non re-fundable but in the event of the orgnisers canceling, a full re-fund will be given.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in this Warzone Battle Simulation Event I accept, understand, agree and confirm that:
I understand and indemnify the owners of Warzone Battle Simulation Events, and all their representatives, employees and officers from any and all claims, notions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including lawyers’ fees arising out of, connected with or resulting from my taking part in any training courses, airsoft games or use of any equipment.
Including without limitation the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use and operation of the equipment for its intended use or otherwise not intended use.
I will always act only in accordance with the safety rules and suggestions presented to them.
I understand and accept that intense physical and mental exertion may occur during the training course and Airsoft scenarios, and therefore I further warrant that I have no medical or mental condition or complaints that in any way may endanger his/her self or any other members of the event.
1. Warzone Battle Simulation Events can be dangerous if not played in accordance with stated rules, which I have read.
2. I hereby declare that my Airsoft weapon(s) that I will use at the event is to the safety standard required by law,
and if found by random ckecks that the weapon that I am using is not to that standard then I will be asked to leave the event.
3. I am familiar with the nature of the activity which I wish to undertake.
4. Despite Warzone Battle Simulation Events delivering a mandatory safety briefing, which I must attend, I acknowledge and voluntarily accept those risks that are inherent within the activity.
5. I am totally responsible for my actions and accept that I am solely responsible for my safety and the safety of others around me during the event.
6. Warzone battle simulation is not liable for my actions or the consequences of those actions while taking part in the event.
7. Eye safety protection and must be worn at all times during the event – including wearing eye protection when sleeping.
8. The event I have booked in for may be physically demanding; if I have a weak heart or suffer from any medical condition I should consult a medical doctor before taking part.
9. I shall be solely responsible for any decision as to my fitness to participate in this event.
10. I understand and accept that Warzone Battle Simulation Events are not responsible for any weather conditions that may affect the event.
11. I accept that Warzone Battle Simulation Events are not liable for any loss of event time due to safety circumstances that may halt the event.
12. I understand that whilst firing my weapon, my shots will be aimed shots and shall be courteous towards other players.
13. Pyrotechnics provided and sold by Warzone Battle Simulation Events can be used at the event, and I take full responsibility for their use.
I also understand that I can ONLY USE PYROTECHNICS THAT ARE TO BRITISH STANDARDS and are fit for the purpose for which I am use them.
I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT THE USE OF HOMEMADE PYROTECHNICS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
14. Warzone Battle Simulation Events is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to any of my equipment or valuables.
15. If my equipment becomes faulty it is my responsibility during and thereafter the event.
16. I understand that nothing in this form is intended to exclude or restrict Warzone Battle Simulation Events liability for death or personal injury caused by its own negligence or that of its employees.
17. Warzone Battle Simulation Events reserve the right to remove me from the event at any time if they consider my actions to be dangerous, detrimental to other players or not representing the best interests of Warzone Battle Simulation Events and will not be entitled to a refund.
18. Warzone Battle Simulation Events may take photographs or footage of me during this event and may use such photographs or footage (including my likeness and image) for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or payment. Release: I hereby release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever, without limitations, that i may have against Warzone Battle Simulation Events, the owner of the property, and any other persons, howsoever caused, that may arise from having attended this event. I make this release on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors and administrators.
I confirm and agree that.
1. I am fully aware of the risks to myself and others involved in playing at Warzone Battle Simulation Events and that I will never under any circumstances, deliberately shoot anyone in the face or head to inflict injury to others.
2. I am physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in playing the games.
3. I will comply with the rules of warzone and use the equipment as instructed and not so as to injure or hurt others and will obey all directions of Warzone staff.
4. I will wear my goggles/face protection and not remove them while in a game area where the game is being played and may only remove the goggles in areas where the marshals advise. It is my own responsibility if I choose not to wear recommended eye protection in the form of a recognised paintball mask, or shooting glasses I wear at my own risk.
5. I understand that to take part in Warzone Battle Simulation Events I must have adequate foot and eye protection that must be fit for purpose.
6. If I do not have suitable eye and foot protection I will not be able to take part in the event held by Warzone Battle Simulation Events.
7. I understand that if I am found to be using the services of Warzone Battle Simulation Events for the purpose of and in the act of terrorism that all my personal details held by Warzone Battle Simulation Events will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
The urls representing the warzone website and all related logos of our products and services described in our website are either copyrighted trademarks or registered trademarks to its licensors.
In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are either copyrighted by Warzone Battle Simulation Events, service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Warzone.
You may not copy, imitate, modify, alter, amend or use them without our prior written consent. You, as a merchant, may use html logos provided by warzone through our merchant services, tools features or affiliate programmes without prior written consent for the sole purpose of identifying yourself on your website as a merchant who accepts payments through the service and directing web traffic from that website to the service, but we may limit or revoke this permission at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion.
You may not alter, modify or change these html logos in any way, use them in a manner that is disparaging to Warzone Battle Simulation Events or the service or display them in any manner that implies Warzone’s sponsorship or endorsement. All rights, title and interest in and to the Warzone Battle Simulation Events website and any content thereon is the exclusive property of Warzone Battle Simulation Events and its licensors.
I hearby release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever without limitations that i might have against Warzone or any member of Assault Troop airsoft club, the owners of the property on which the game is being played and any other player in the game who might injure me however arising and I make this release on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, assigns and administrators.
As well as being responsible for any debts generated whilst playing airsoft at Warzone Battle Simulation Events ie: site fees / damage or loss of Warzone & Assault Troop equipment during my visit at warzone events I am fully aware that at some point my photograph or video may be taken of me or my family and allow warzone to use any video or photographic material for the use of advertising Warzone only.
I have read and fully understand terms and conditions set out by Warzone Battle Simulation Events.